Not long after the Krank hook was conceived, Tom Dove hatched a plan to introduce a chod version, with an out-turned eye. His imagination was captured by the way that the continuously curving shank could mirror the curve of the chod rig, creating what many of us consider to be the ultimate chod hook.
Just like the standard Krank hooks, the Krank Choddy has a beaked point and slight offset that combine to offer unrivalled hook hold security. They can of course be used with unstripped, coated braid or mono hook links to produce effective bottom-bait rigs too!
The Krank Choddy is available in sizes 4, 6, 8 and 10, and in a barbless version too.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- My Multi-Rig Conversion - Danny Faribrass
- Elliott's Gray reveals one his favourite rigs...
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez