Kaptor Kurv Shank
These hooks represent the biggest breakthrough in hook manufacture… ever.
We took our critically acclaimed Kurv Shank pattern and coated them with the industry’s first coloured PTFE finish to make them blend in even better. The ultra-sharp Kaptor point has been left uncoated, because the development team had noticed that uncoated points were sharper. To preserve the eye-wateringly sharp point, each hook is ‘capped’ with a rubber blob. This process ensures that the sharpest point in the carp world stays just that. Each hook is then clipped into a bespoke packet so that it stays pristine until you need it.
The Kaptor Kurv Shank is available in Weed Green and Gravelly Brown camouflage. The colours have been carefully selected to closely match the most common lake bed conditions. The Korda team is in an excellent position to do this because of our extensive underwater experience. What this all means is that carp will find your rig much more
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17224 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- The Apache's Favourite Rig
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!