Kaptor Kurv Shank B
These hooks represent the biggest breakthrough in hook manufacture… ever. We took our Kurv Shank B, and coated them with the industry’s first coloured PTFE finish to make them blend in even better. The ultra-sharp Kaptor point has been left uncoated, because the development team had noticed that uncoated points were sharper. To preserve the eye-wateringly sharp point, each hook is ‘capped’ with a rubber blob. This process ensures that the sharpest point in the carp world stays just that. Each hook is then clipped into a bespoke packet so that it stays pristine until you need it.
The Kaptor range is available in Weed Green and Gravelly Brown camouflage. The colours have been carefully selected to closely match the most common lake bed conditions. The Korda team is in an excellent position to do this because of our extensive underwater experience. What this all means is that carp will find your rig much more difficult to spot on the lake bed, even up close.
The Kaptor Kurv Shank B is perfect for pop-up or bottom-bait presentations on waters that impose a barbless ban.
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 19245 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 17550 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 21434 Views
- The Apache's Favourite Rig
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!