Goo Phase One
- Unique bait additive and hook bait soak
- As seen on Underwater Seven and Eight
- Available in 115ml bottles
- 31 variants available
This was the phase that launched the Goo onto an eager carp world. It contains some Goos that have become absolute classic bait enhancers already! Here's a rundown!
This is one of the most popular and effective Goos. It's perfect as a hook bait glaze - especially when dried on and reapplied. Keep rolling, coating, rolling, coating and drying. Each layer will give you increased leakage time. Use the Supreme version to cut into the core of the bait and the Power Smoke to coat the outside of the bait, to give you that bonbon effect.
PINEAPPLE POWER SMOKE
The Pineapple Power Smoke is brilliant when applied directly to PVA sticks. If you’re fishing a runs water and you want to get some attraction into the water quickly then coating sticks works well. You can use it on zigs. The South Africans actually dry this stuff onto their zig foam.
TUTTI POWER SMOKE
Much of the things that apply to the Pineapple Power Smoke also apply to the Tutti one will do too. The major differences would be things like pH. The Pineapple Power is acidic and has a real impact on various waters. It's PVA friendly most of the year, but always remember to shake the bottle well to distribute the ingredients evenly. It's best during the warmer months, when the weather gets up to 15 or 16 degrees, so spring and summer really.
This is an extremely natural, extremely sweet, yet subtle Goo. It’s classified as a Bait Smoke but doesn’t have the intensity of colour of some of the others. It’s not just restricted to use with hook baits, you can add it to ground baits, watered down, roll mixers in it or even glaze freebies with it. It lends itself brilliantly to zig spod mixes, it can be used in combinations on hook baits but I really do like to use it on my loose feed. Don't put a whole bottle in, add a little bit and make a nice soupy syrup with some water in a bucket and add that to your particle mixture, or glaze your boilies with it, really enhancing what you’re doing, compared to the guy next door.
This one first burst onto the scene when Pete Holehouse used it to win the UK Carp Champs. He used it solely in his spod mix when spodding over zigs and he found that he actually spodded less and kept the fish there for longer than he ever had when spodding over zigs. He was fishing face-to-face with another angler and was putting out half the amount of spods and catching more fish. You can add it to water to get it into the spod mix, or add it straight onto your particles.
This thick Goo has become famed for its use with floaters. All you need to do is dilute a small amount of Plume in a bucket and coat your floating pellets or mixers. When they soak it up, you'll be left with a super-attractive bait. Add it to your hemp or your chopped boilies and you’re adding another dimension of taste. If you’re struggling to get fish feeding, then try the Raspberry Plume.
- Multiple Job Opportunities - Embryo Angling | Norton Disney Work on a brand new day-ticket complex 19266 Views
- Korda Masterclass Volume 6 - Official Trailer Our new Masterclass for 2019 29026 Views
- Darrell Peck: Cracking The Coconut Darrell Peck's account of the capture of his UK PB Common 40135 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Exciting new developments for Dovetail Fishing The world’s most advanced carp fishing game – Dovetail...
- Voluntary Bailiff Service will clamp down on angling crime!Waters across the UK are going to be better protected than...
- New Goo Launched!Phase one of our exciting spring launch takes place this...