Goo Phase Five
- Unique bait additive and hook bait soak
- As seen on Underwater Seven and Eight
- Available in 115ml bottles
- 31 variants available
ALI HAMIDI gives us the rundown on the next generation of Kiana Carp Goo:
“This is the first series of Goo without the signature fluorescent green in the range. Don’t be alarmed though, because this family of Goos will prove that their success is not all about colour, in fact, it’s mainly down to the secret soluble attractors they contain. These Goos work hard for you, drawing carp in and they’ll pull fish to your hook bait quicker than anything else that exists.”
I’ve known for decades that berry flavours, mixed with citrus notes can be deadly. So, I was pleased to help Kiana with a scent and a direction for this one! This is based around a blend of berries that give a very rounded, intensely sweet liquid. The colour will colour your bait from dark pink, right through to the orange end of the spectrum, depending on the colour of the original bait.
It gives off a very subtle haze when in the water, which makes it perfect for use with stick mixes, bag mixes or of course, hook baits. Here’s a little edge for you: try it with Mangonana if you want a great combination of attractors!
This is the first white Goo. Just getting the white is a huge achievement – I can’t tell you how difficult this has been, because white dye doesn’t lend to being mixed. The significance of this development is that you get to keep your hook baits white, a vogue colour that is a proven carp catcher! Smell-wise, this is perhaps one of our riskier ones! It’s based on a blend that has been hugely successful in South Africa, the home of the Goo and has a unique medicinal warmth to it that the fish won’t have come across before!
Wonderberry is attractive in all conditions, and has been superb in filedtesting.
Wicked Tuna Supreme
This tuna Goo has a subtle sweet undertone, yet is undeniably fishy too! Just like the Squid and King Crab Supremes, it has incredible ability to penetrate hook baits, right to the core. This allows it to pump out its meaty, sweet notes for hours underwater. This will give your hook baits a light pink colour, should you use it with white baits.
Wicked Tuna Smoke
The thicker of the two Tuna Goos. Once again, it has a meaty, fishy tuna note, but with a defined sweet undertone and taste. As with all the smokes, the Wicked Tuna lends to being daubed onto the outside of hook baits, sticks and bags before the cast, or dried and layered onto hook baits over time. It gives a slightly deeper reddish pink hue to the hook baits than its Supreme sibling.
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 20431 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 17634 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 21465 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Exciting new developments for Dovetail Fishing The world’s most advanced carp fishing game – Dovetail...
- Voluntary Bailiff Service will clamp down on angling crime!Waters across the UK are going to be better protected than...
- New Goo Launched!Phase one of our exciting spring launch takes place this...