Pop-up Maize is a cracking addition to our Fake Food range. It is slightly larger and therefore more buoyant than the Pop-up Corn, and is available in the same devastating flavour combinations as the corn. Here’s what Danny Fairbrass had to say about the Fake Food range and it’s unique attractor combinations…
“I have put a great deal of time and effort into formulating a bespoke range of plastic hook baits to cover almost any angling situation, Worldwide. Our baits are different from anything else currently on the market because they contain our favourite flavour/attractor combinations, arrived at after years of making our own pop-ups, actually moulded into the plastic.”
Pop-up Maize is available in four versions, which are Banoffee (white), Citrus Zing (green), Fruity Squid (pink) and the ever-popular I.B(yellow).
This plastic maize is the perfect size for standalone hook baits, but can be used to tip off boilie hook baits too. There are ten pieces of maize per pack and they come supplied with matching hair stops.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 43897 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3580 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4755 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!