- Buoyant plastic maize
- Flavour is moulded into the plastic during production
- Comes in four flavours
- Supplied with free matching hair stops
Pop-up Maize is a cracking addition to our Fake Food range. It is slightly larger and therefore more buoyant than the Pop-up Corn, and is available in the same devastating flavour combinations as the corn. Here’s what Danny Fairbrass had to say about the Fake Food range and it’s unique attractor combinations…
“I have put a great deal of time and effort into formulating a bespoke range of plastic hook baits to cover almost any angling situation, Worldwide. Our baits are different from anything else currently on the market because they contain our favourite flavour/attractor combinations, arrived at after years of making our own pop-ups, actually moulded into the plastic.”
Pop-up Maize is available in four versions, which are Banoffee (white), Citrus Zing (green), Fruity Squid (pink) and the ever-popular I.B(yellow).
This plastic maize is the perfect size for standalone hook baits, but can be used to tip off boilie hook baits too. There are ten pieces of maize per pack and they come supplied with matching hair stops.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In