- Buoyant plastic dumbells
- Range includes three sizes and four flavours
- Flavour is impregnated into the plastic during moulding
- Ideal for crayfish-infested waters
Our Fake Food range now includes pop-up dumbbell hook baits. As with the rest of the range, they differ from plastic hook baits made by other manufacturers as the attractor combinations have been moulded into the plastic during construction, rather than simply soaked in neat flavour, which washes away quickly.
The flavour combinations are proven favourites of the team, with Danny Fairbrass contributing the Banoffee and Ali Hamidi the IB combination. You’ll notice that there is no Citrus Zing in the dumbbell range. Instead, Danny has added a blend of fish flavours under the label of Fishy Fish. These dumbells have been coloured and flavoured to mimic washed-out pellets, making them the deadliest solid bag hook baits around!
- Monster Carp Series 4 - Full Trailer WATCH NOW! The latest and greatest series begins 11/07/2019 19319 Views
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 26529 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 19451 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In