- Buoyant plastic dumbells
- Range includes three sizes and four flavours
- Flavour is impregnated into the plastic during moulding
- Ideal for crayfish-infested waters
Our Fake Food range now includes pop-up dumbbell hook baits. As with the rest of the range, they differ from plastic hook baits made by other manufacturers as the attractor combinations have been moulded into the plastic during construction, rather than simply soaked in neat flavour, which washes away quickly.
The flavour combinations are proven favourites of the team, with Danny Fairbrass contributing the Banoffee and Ali Hamidi the IB combination. You’ll notice that there is no Citrus Zing in the dumbbell range. Instead, Danny has added a blend of fish flavours under the label of Fishy Fish. These dumbells have been coloured and flavoured to mimic washed-out pellets, making them the deadliest solid bag hook baits around!
- The Big Fish Off S4E3 - Available now on itv.com Linford Christie vs Katharine Merry 18633 Views
- The Big Fish Off S4E2 - Now available on itv.com Jimmy Bullard vs Jamie O'hara 13115 Views
- The Big Fish Off S4E1 - Available now on itv.com Ali & Dean are joined by boxer Tony Bellew & David Coldwell 11667 Views
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- TackleSafe - Available Now