Our Fake Food range now includes pop-up dumbbell hook baits. As with the rest of the range, they differ from plastic hook baits made by other manufacturers as the attractor combinations have been moulded into the plastic during construction, rather than simply soaked in neat flavour, which washes away quickly.
The flavour combinations are proven favourites of the team, with Danny Fairbrass contributing the Banoffee and Ali Hamidi the IB combination. You’ll notice that there is no Citrus Zing in the dumbbell range. Instead, Danny has added a blend of fish flavours under the label of Fishy Fish. These dumbells have been coloured and flavoured to mimic washed-out pellets, making them the deadliest solid bag hook baits around!
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 43886 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3580 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4755 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!