Korda's first release in the Fake Food range is this pop-up imitation corn. It's Danny Fairbrass' baby, and here's what he has to say about it:
“I have put a great deal of time and effort into formulating a bespoke range of plastic hook baits to cover almost any angling situation, worldwide. Our baits are different from anything else because they contain our favourite flavour/attractor combinations arrived at after years of making our own pop-ups, actually moulded into the plastic. These flavour combinations are as follows,
I.B. - Ali's Illegal bast###s, a blend of several fruits that is now legendary.
Pink Fruity Squid - blend of the best squid and several fruity attractors.
White Banoffee - Danny's most recent favourite that has caught him huge fish all over Europe
Green Citrus Zing - a blend of exclusive citrus flavours, made to make their mouth water.
All come with free hair stops that pull up inside the bait so the hair cannot be seen from above, a trick taken from some of the best plastic users in the country.
A small but deadly range that will soon dominate the plastic baits scene."
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers