The Big Fish Off Guide To Fishing
The Big Fish Off ‘Guide to Fishing’ is perfect for anyone looking to get into fishing as it gives an in-depth look at some of the tackle and techniques that were used during the show, as well as being a great read for more experienced anglers as it covers a wide variety of species and some more advanced techniques, as well as some of the behind-the-scenes stuff that the teams got up to during the making of the latest series of five programmes. With 248 pages in total it is packed full of information such as checklists of exactly what you need for that type of fishing, as well as some great diagrams that show exactly how to set up some of the rigs used during The Big Fish Off, and everyone is bound to learn something from it! It starts off looking at the basics of how to get started – as seen when Ali and Dean are joined by the likes of Sally Gunnell and Anna ‘AK’ Kelle who have never picked up a rod before – and then moves on to a wide range of topics, including who to tempt specimen fish, as well as taking a look at one of the top fishing holiday destinations at the moment, Thailand, and specifically Gillhams Resort where the climax of the latest series takes place. It is available in Korda stockists now, in paperback, and retails at £9.99.
- Dave Levy gives a masterclass on catching them off the top!
- Scotty's Stoneacres Diary
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- Scintillating Spring
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- "Braid Changed My Fishing!" Elliott Gray
- Korda's Ben Hervey-Murray breaks PB!Korda staff member Ben Hervey-Murray smashed his overall PB...
- Big Fish Off star Dappy: "Carping is my life!"Ultra-keen carp angler Dappy, who embarks on a UK-wide tour...
- The Big Fish Off crew hits Thailand for season 2 finale...Ali Hamidi and Dean Macey, along with champion boxer...