Telling Tales 2011
Telling Tales 2011 is our second yearbook. Its 17 chapters chart the fishing year, as experienced by the lads who work at Korda. Every twist and turn, every smouldering dawn and steaming kettle on the way to final success is documented, in full colour.
The book features headline contributions from Danny Fairbrass, Ali Hamidi, Damian Clarke, Adam Penning, Darrell Peck and Tom Dove, along with a few lads who usually stay clear of the limelight! The chapters cover a real range of fishing, stretching from the capture of one of the very biggest carp in the world, right through to UK day-ticket fishing and the secret world of the under-the-radar club water!
As with the last offering, these stories are richly illustrated with stunning images and full-page plates. Although it has been produced a classy, coffee-table publication, Telling Tales also features plenty of the tips and tactics that you’d expect from Korda, subtly interwoven into the chapters.
Telling Tales 2011 retails for £29.99 and is available from Korda stockists.
- Jimmy's Carp Fishing Diary - 2011 Jimmy's back with the spoils of a winter on a little reservoir. 3481 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 9615 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 22629 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In