Ever had difficulty getting your float to rise on weedy waters? Well, you needn't have. We have produced an injection-moulded stem that holds the float 10in or so off the bottom, above any low-lying weed. Your main line can run freely through a large eye, helping the float to pop up. There are two stems per pack.
- How to use Distance Sticks! Elliott Gray gives his essential tips! 13103 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 35891 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3031 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!