Marker Float Pack
Marker floats are a massive part of our armoury and finding particular spots can often be the difference between a red-letter day and a blank. Although there were some good marker floats already available on the market we still felt that improvements could be made.
The first criterion from Danny was that the flight had to be extremely visible, anyone who has seen Danny fishing will know that he likes to fish at range! It also had to be light and buoyant. This took a while to get right but we achieved exactly what we wanted and the 'Dropzone' Marker float was born.
The floats are made from a thin but exceptionally durable plastic and come as a pair in their own tough, protective tube. Each pack comes with two flights.
- Elliott Gray on Float Fishing
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers