Our marker elastic will help you to easily mark your lines, ensuring that you can fish accurately, even at night. Once you’ve found your spot and clipped up, simply tie the elastic to your line next to the tip, a specific rod ring or the spigot using the knot shown here.
When you come to recast, as long as the elastic lines up with that spot on your rod, you know that you’re clipped at the right distance… simple. Our elastic is hi-viz and grips the line extremely well, yet is easy to remove when you no longer need it!
- How to use Distance Sticks! Elliott Gray gives his essential tips! 13103 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 35888 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3031 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!