- Lightweight polos made from Dry Kore material
- Subtle tone-on-tone Korda logo on the breast
- Available in black and olive and in sizes from S-XXXL
Coming in two shades – black and olive green – these stylish polos have been designed from scratch by Korda’s in-house apparel team and made to our exacting specifications.
Constructed using a lightweight Dry Kore material that offers amazing fast-drying properties, they’re designed to keep the angler fresh and well ventilated whatever the weather.
Naturally, they look smart too with a subtle Korda logo on the breast and green highlights on the collar plus a matching finish on the sleeve hem. They’ll look at home stalking carp on the bank or in the pub with some mates.
Other details include aeration holes in the under arm area to keep the wearer cool and dry and a vent cut on the bottom hem to aid ease of movement and ventilation.
They are available from S - XXXL.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In