Coming in two shades – black and olive green – these stylish polos have been designed from scratch by Korda’s in-house apparel team and made to our exacting specifications.
Constructed using a lightweight Dry Kore material that offers amazing fast-drying properties, they’re designed to keep the angler fresh and well ventilated whatever the weather.
Naturally, they look smart too with a subtle Korda logo on the breast and green highlights on the collar plus a matching finish on the sleeve hem. They’ll look at home stalking carp on the bank or in the pub with some mates.
Other details include aeration holes in the under arm area to keep the wearer cool and dry and a vent cut on the bottom hem to aid ease of movement and ventilation.
They are available from S - XXXL.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 43897 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3580 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4755 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!