These are the trousers to reach for when the temperature drops. They have a 120 gram-per-square-metre polar-fleece lining from top to bottom, which keeps out the cold, right down to the very coldest temperatures that we experience before the lakes freeze! The outer shell of the Polar Kombats has a DWR coating that beads water, ensuring that you stay dry, as well as warm.
Just like the Original Kombats, the Polar Kombats are blessed with an array of pockets, nine in all, two of which are hidden inside the thigh compartments, and have been specially shaped to allow you to move freely.
Finally, the Polar Kombats have the same mosquito repellent incorporated within their very fabric, so any mossies that get going early in the spring, or persist late into the autumn.
They are available sizes S(30in waist), M(32in), L(34in) XL(36in), 2XL(38in), 3XL(40in), all of which are regular length.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 35892 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3031 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4031 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!