- Combat-style trousers lined with 120gsm fleece
- Designed for carp angling by our in-house fashion designer
- Blacket Forest and Rifle Green colours available
- Available in sizes S - XXXL
These are the trousers to reach for when the temperature drops. They have a 120 gram-per-square-metre polar-fleece lining from top to bottom, which keeps out the cold, right down to the very coldest temperatures that we experience before the lakes freeze! The outer shell of the Polar Kombats has a DWR coating that beads water, ensuring that you stay dry, as well as warm.
Just like the Original Kombats, the Polar Kombats are blessed with an array of pockets, nine in all, two of which are hidden inside the thigh compartments, and have been specially shaped to allow you to move freely.
Finally, the Polar Kombats have the same mosquito repellent incorporated within their very fabric, so any mossies that get going early in the spring, or persist late into the autumn.
They are available sizes S(30in waist), M(32in), L(34in) XL(36in), 2XL(38in), 3XL(40in), all of which are regular length.
- The Big Fish Off S4E3 - Available now on itv.com Linford Christie vs Katharine Merry 15334 Views
- The Big Fish Off S4E2 - Now available on itv.com Jimmy Bullard vs Jamie O'hara 13105 Views
- The Big Fish Off S4E1 - Available now on itv.com Ali & Dean are joined by boxer Tony Bellew & David Coldwell 11656 Views
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- TackleSafe - Available Now