These are the trousers to reach for when the temperature drops. They have a 120 gram-per-square-metre polar-fleece lining from top to bottom, which keeps out the cold, right down to the very coldest temperatures that we experience before the lakes freeze! The outer shell of the Polar Kombats has a DWR coating that beads water, ensuring that you stay dry, as well as warm.
Just like the Original Kombats, the Polar Kombats are blessed with an array of pockets, nine in all, two of which are hidden inside the thigh compartments, and have been specially shaped to allow you to move freely.
Finally, the Polar Kombats have the same mosquito repellent incorporated within their very fabric, so any mossies that get going early in the spring, or persist late into the autumn.
They are available sizes S(30in waist), M(32in), L(34in) XL(36in), 2XL(38in), 3XL(40in), all of which are regular length.
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Scott Lloyd gives the full story behind his capture of the Burghfield Common!
- Making the most of the new range of Goo’s.
- One of the finest Goo blends created to date! Available Now
- Black & Whites - In focus (Out Now)
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers