- Combat-style trousers lined with 120gsm fleece
- Designed for carp angling by our in-house fashion designer
- Blacket Forest and Rifle Green colours available
- Available in sizes S - XXXL
These are the trousers to reach for when the temperature drops. They have a 120 gram-per-square-metre polar-fleece lining from top to bottom, which keeps out the cold, right down to the very coldest temperatures that we experience before the lakes freeze! The outer shell of the Polar Kombats has a DWR coating that beads water, ensuring that you stay dry, as well as warm.
Just like the Original Kombats, the Polar Kombats are blessed with an array of pockets, nine in all, two of which are hidden inside the thigh compartments, and have been specially shaped to allow you to move freely.
Finally, the Polar Kombats have the same mosquito repellent incorporated within their very fabric, so any mossies that get going early in the spring, or persist late into the autumn.
They are available sizes S(30in waist), M(32in), L(34in) XL(36in), 2XL(38in), 3XL(40in), all of which are regular length.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17218 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In