Polar Fleece Zip Hoodie
• Designed as a middle layer to be worn over the Kore Thermals.
• Heavy-knit fleece provides plenty of warmth.
• Full length zip makes it easy to get on and off.
• Plenty of pockets for storage.
• Available in sizes S to 3XL.
The Kore Polar Fleece is designed to be used as a middle layer – worn over the top of the Kore Thermals, and under some sort of waterproof/windproof jacket. It is constructed from a heavy-knit fleece, which will keep you warm whilst also looking stylish at the same time. A full length zip makes it easy to get on and off, and it also features a snug-fitting hood to keep your head warm and also help keep out draughts. Plenty of pockets ensure that you can keep everything that you need with you stowed securely. It is great when used in combination with the Polar Combats.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17217 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- Polar Kombats perfect for winter carping!With temperatures on the slide, there’s never been a...
- New Team Korda Hoodie out this week! The hugely popular and stylish Team Korda Hoodie is now...
- The eagerly awaited new sunglasses and clothing are out now!Korda clothing is already well established and hugely...