- Lightweight, tough combat trousers
- Designed from scratch by our in-house designer
- Made from, quick-drying, 150gsm ripstop fabric
- Available from S up to XXXL
These are not your average outdoor trousers! The deeper you look into their design and features, the more breathtaking attention to detail is revealed. Our in-house fashion designer remodelled the military combat trouser, with style and carp-fishing functionality firmly in mind. The brief was to improve an outdoor classic, and he’s done just that.
The Original Kombats are lightweight, and quick drying, so you’ll quickly dry out from an unscheduled dip, or a heavy summer shower. The material chosen is a 150gsm ripstop fabric that’s stretchy, so the Kombats won’t rip as you move and it also features innovative mountaineering-grade mosquito repellent and moisture-wicking technology.
There are nine pockets on the trousers, both external, and cunningly hidden, so you can keep all your essentials with you at all times, without fear of losing them.
The Original Kombats are available in dark olive and rifle green, and in the following sizes…
S(w30), M(w32), L(w34) XL(w36), 2XL(w38), 3XL(w40) all regular leg length.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17217 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In