These are not your average outdoor trousers! The deeper you look into their design and features, the more breathtaking attention to detail is revealed. Our in-house fashion designer remodelled the military combat trouser, with style and carp-fishing functionality firmly in mind. The brief was to improve an outdoor classic, and he’s done just that.
The Original Kombats are lightweight, and quick drying, so you’ll quickly dry out from an unscheduled dip, or a heavy summer shower. The material chosen is a 150gsm ripstop fabric that’s stretchy, so the Kombats won’t rip as you move and it also features innovative mountaineering-grade mosquito repellent and moisture-wicking technology.
There are nine pockets on the trousers, both external, and cunningly hidden, so you can keep all your essentials with you at all times, without fear of losing them.
The Original Kombats are available in dark olive and rifle green, and in the following sizes…
S(w30), M(w32), L(w34) XL(w36), 2XL(w38), 3XL(w40) all regular leg length.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 35889 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3031 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 4031 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!