• Made from a high quality Merino wool blend.
• Naturally breathable to help prevent your feet from sweating.
• Highly durable and very comfortable to wear.
• Perfect for use with Kore Thermals.
Merino wool is a highly breathable fabric and is great for regulating body heat, and also wicks moisture away from the body, making it the ideal choice of material for socks. It is anti-bacterial and tends to keep any sweat on the surface, preventing unwanted smells – but is also easy to wash and dry. The structure of Merino wool creates pockets which trap air and thus keeps you warm. Of particular importance when out on the bank, should the socks become damp they will still maintain their insulating properties. The perfect choice to be worn under any type of fishing footwear.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In