These new lightweight hoodies have been designed with both tailoring and flexibility in mind. They’re made from a cotton/polyester/spandex mix that’s light, stretchy and washes well. They’re a snug fit, but the spandex element allows total freedom when casting.
The Lightweight Hoodies are available in black and brown.
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 33267 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 2883 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 4: Spring Fishing A spring tactics masterclass from Danny and Darrell 3753 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- The eagerly awaited new sunglasses and clothing are out now!Korda clothing is already well established and hugely...
- New Team Korda Hoodie out this week! The hugely popular and stylish Team Korda Hoodie is now...
- Don't miss the Tackle-Up Bury St. Edmunds Open Day!Here’s your chance to come and meet some of Korda’s top...