Our in-house designer has taken the classic hoodie and completely remodeled it to improve fit, functionality and styling. The resulting garment is what we call action fit'. The raglan shoulder and stretchy underarm panel allow free movement, while retaining the tailored fit. In short, the hoodies are comfy, and don't look like they've been modeled on a potato sack! The hoodie has been cut from 320gsm fleece jersey, which offers a rich, cosy feel against the skin too. Other features include a snug crossover fronted hood, neat drawcord loops (so they don't dangle on the fish when you're doing photos!), thumb inserts as well as secure gadget compartments in the kangaroo pocket (one for the phone and one for the receiver).
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17218 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- New Team Korda Hoodie out this week! The hugely popular and stylish Team Korda Hoodie is now...
- The eagerly awaited new sunglasses and clothing are out now!Korda clothing is already well established and hugely...
- Don't miss the Tackle-Up Bury St. Edmunds Open Day!Here’s your chance to come and meet some of Korda’s top...