All Weather Trainers
These cool, mid-top trainers represent Korda’s first steps into the footwear market!
They’ve been designed with carp anglers in mind, and feature some neat tweaks that make them perfect for bankside use. First up, they’ve been treated to a protective, waterproof shell, which means that you won’t get wet feet wearing them. Next, we’ve added a couple of features that make getting into them to strike that run at night easy. There’s a special clip on the tongue, which holds the neck of the trainers wide open, allowing you to slip your feet into them with a minimum of fuss, and reflective strips will glow up in your head torch, making them super-easy to locate during the mad rush to the rods!
There are currently two versions available, one in a muted, dark brown and the other a lighter, tan colour. Both are finished with tough stitching and feature subtle Korda detailing, in the form of logos on the inner side of the uppers, and on the webbing detail at the back.
Available in sizes 7-12
- Elliott's Diary Pt.10 Elliott Gray braves the weather for a big 19288 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 2: Particle Fishing Tom Dove uses a particle approach on the prolific St Johns 43897 Views
- Masterclass 4 - Chapter 3: Precision Weed Fishing Tom Dove & Elliot Gray showcase how to fish a weedy lake 3580 Views
- Where will you fish in 2017? #Masterclass 4
- Mastering Maggots
- Jack Reid's Park Lake Pointers
- Are Yours Sharp Enough?
- Floater Fishing Tips
- Produce Music for Korda!
- Why I Use Slack Lines
- New Korda zig kit revealed!
- A Keen Weather Eye Leads to Success!“I've always been a big believer that the weather plays a...
- The new Korda All Weather Trainers are in shops nowFed up with having to make-do with walking boots or...
- Lac de Premiere hit of big fish for Dean Macey!Spring and autumn are my two favourite times of the year...