All Weather Trainers
These cool, mid-top trainers represent Korda’s first steps into the footwear market!
They’ve been designed with carp anglers in mind, and feature some neat tweaks that make them perfect for bankside use. First up, they’ve been treated to a protective, waterproof shell, which means that you won’t get wet feet wearing them. Next, we’ve added a couple of features that make getting into them to strike that run at night easy. There’s a special clip on the tongue, which holds the neck of the trainers wide open, allowing you to slip your feet into them with a minimum of fuss, and reflective strips will glow up in your head torch, making them super-easy to locate during the mad rush to the rods!
There are currently two versions available, one in a muted, dark brown and the other a lighter, tan colour. Both are finished with tough stitching and feature subtle Korda detailing, in the form of logos on the inner side of the uppers, and on the webbing detail at the back.
Available in sizes 7-12
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- A Keen Weather Eye Leads to Success!“I've always been a big believer that the weather plays a...
- The new Korda All Weather Trainers are in shops nowFed up with having to make-do with walking boots or...
- Lac de Premiere hit of big fish for Dean Macey!Spring and autumn are my two favourite times of the year...