4th Dimension Glasses
- Timelessly fashionable polarising sunglasses
- Highest quality lenses make for unrivalled fish spotting
- Three models available
- Choose from grey, brown and yellow lenses
Polarising sunglasses are perhaps the single most important item of tackle that you can own. They cut down glare to allow you to see your quarry as they move around, below surface. So, it was only natural that we’d release a range of our own… welcome to the 4th Dimension.
The range comprises seven pairs of glasses in total, across three styles, Wraps, Classics and Aviators. Let’s take a closer look at the three styles…
These wrap-around glasses are available with gloss black (brown lens) and gloss olive frames (yellow lens). Their snug-fitting design cuts out as much light as possible, giving you the best possible view of your quarry.
This timeless style is uber-cool, and there are three versions to choose from. First, we have the matt-tortoiseshell Classics with a brown lens. Then, there’s the matt-black framed version, which boasts grey lenses, and finally there’s the demi-tortoiseshell models with yellow lenses.
Slimline, fashionable frames in either tortoiseshell with brown lenses or matt-black with grey lenses. The large lenses give great coverage.
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The Korda Social 2017
- TackleSafe - Available Now
- Monster Carp Series 2...all you need to know!