Naked Chod Safety System
- Ultra-safe No-Trace setup for use with the naked chod
- Allows the fish to free itself from the line if rig is cut off or cracked off
- Supplied with Barrel Beads, No-Trace Beads and tungsten-impregnated Chod Sleeves
- Beads supplied on easy-to-use sprews
The Naked Chod Safety System is, without doubt, the biggest advance in rotary-rig safety EVER.
The specially designed Chod Sleeves, Barrel Beads and No-Trace beads combine to offer a solution to the problems that consistent hook link ejection has dogged helicopter rig users for years. The single most important aspect of a helicopter setup is the facility that allows the hook link to travel up and off the line should a carp pick up a cracked-off rig or become cut off during a fight. Previously, in order for the hook link to pass over the severed end of the line, allowing the carp to ditch the lead and trailing line, a relatively small-bored helicopter bead had to pass over first. This was problematic if any weed or debris had collected on the line or beads.
The design of the Chod Sleeve and No-Trace Bead eliminates this problem. The hard plastic No-Trace Bead has a huge bore and, here’s the clever bit, a slot in the side that allows it to drop off the line entirely once it has popped off the coned Chod Sleeve. This allows the size-11 Ring Swivel to proceed up and over the end of the line with ease. The Naked Chod Safety System Barrel Beads and Chod Sleeves are tungsten-impregnated to help make sure that the rig is presented where you want it, on the deck. Another industry first for Korda!
We recommend that you use the system with strong, fast-sinking main line, such as SUBline or Kontour.
- The new ChodSafe is revealed...
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Why I Use The Naked Chod - Oli Bowles
- Learn to tie the Naked Chod rig
- All you need to know about the Singlez system!
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Chod-Rig Tips - Phil Buckley
- Simon Kenny Bags a Last-Gasp Brute...This season I've been making the 200-mile round trip from...
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...