Line Saver Bead
- Ultra-safe No-Trace setup for use with helicopter rigs
- Allows a fish to ditch a leadcore leader if it is cracked off or cut off
- Supplied with Barrel Beads, No-Trace Beads and Chod Sleeves
- The safest rotary rig system ever invented
These clever tungsten-rubber beads take the naked-chod setup to the next level of sophistication. They take the place of the lower bead on the naked setup, against which the chod swivel sits on the cast or during a fight. The upper portion of the bead is tapered so that the swivel can slide along it, coming to rest against the body of the bead when a fish is hooked. this removes the chance of the main line being damaged during a tough battle.
The Line Saver Beads are impregnated with tungsten, which will help the naked-chod setup to sit flush with the lake bed, improving a deadly rig even further.
Supplied in packs of eight.
- Why choose Carp Line?
- Ready for Spring?
- Dave Levy's guide to the Heli-Safe system
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- New Products TouchdownWe have a whole host of new products leaving the Korda...
- Fantastic new Hook Bead in tackle shops next week!The new Hook Beads are one of the simplest items in our...
- Everything you need to know about the new Heli-Safe Tubing KitThe Heli-Safe System is an amazing product and is already...