Leadcore Chod Safety System
- Ultra-safe No-Trace setup for use with helicopter rigs
- Allows a fish to ditch a leadcore leader if it is cracked off or cut off
- Supplied with Barrel Beads, No-Trace Beads and Chod Sleeves
- The safest rotary rig system ever invented
The Leadcore Chod Safety System is, without doubt, the biggest advance in rotary-rig safety EVER.
The specially designed Chod Sleeves, Barrel Beads and No-Trace beads combine to offer a solution to the problems that consistent hook link ejection has dogged leadcore users for years. The single most important aspect of a helicopter setup is the facility that allows the hook link to travel up and off the leader should a carp pick up a cracked-off rig or become cut off during a fight. Previously, in order for the hook link to pass over the end of the leader, allowing the carp to ditch both lead and leadcore, a relatively small-bored helicopter bead had to pass over first. This was problematic if any weed or debris collected around the leader knot or spliced loop.
The design of the Chod Sleeve and No-Trace Bead eliminates this problem. The hard plastic No-Trace Bead has a huge bore and, here’s the clever bit, a slot in the side that allows it to drop off the leader entirely once it has popped off the coned Chod Sleeve. This allows the size-11 Ring Swivel to proceed up and over the leader knot with ease. Another industry first for Korda!
We recommend that you use the system with strong, fast-sinking main line, such as SUBline or Kontour.
- Oli Bowles talks chod fishing Quick, easy and super effective! No wonder they are so popular! 44219 Views
- Peck Talks Snag Fishing It's crucial to fish safely when near snags, here's how! 50523 Views
- Oli Bowles on why the chod is so effective! Thanks to the HeliSafe, chod fishing has got a whole lot better! 52789 Views
- The new ChodSafe is revealed...
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Use Leadcore Safely - Luke Stevenson
- All you need to know about the Singlez system!
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Why I Use The Naked Chod - Oli Bowles
- Learn to tie the Naked Chod rig
- Simon Kenny Bags a Last-Gasp Brute...This season I've been making the 200-mile round trip from...
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...