- Size-11 ring swivels that have been re-engineered for chod fishing
- A recessed barrel to allow counterbalance putty to grip
- PTFE coated
- Free turning to allow optimum rig function
These size-eleven ring swivels have been subtly re-engineered to allow for putty to be securely moulded around the barrel. We’d noticed that most anglers used our size-11 ring swivels when making chod rigs, or the hook section of a hinged stiff rig. The team set about designing a swivel that would provide more purchase for the putty counterweight. These little beauties are the result…
- The French Connection Potentially never before seen tactics! Elliott Gray is on form! 26534 Views
- Oli Bowles talks chod fishing Quick, easy and super effective! No wonder they are so popular! 41019 Views
- Oli Bowles on why the chod is so effective! Thanks to the HeliSafe, chod fishing has got a whole lot better! 48667 Views
- The new ChodSafe is revealed...
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Why I Use The Naked Chod - Oli Bowles
- Learn to tie the Naked Chod rig
- Chod-Rig Tips - Phil Buckley
- The Anti-Eject Chod Rig - Mark Bryant
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Simon Kenny Bags a Last-Gasp Brute...This season I've been making the 200-mile round trip from...
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...