- Beautiful anodised-aluminium tool
- Designed to make tying chods and hinge rigs easy
- Features a tapered point, rounded recess and mushroom cap
- Korda green!
This beautifully sculpted piece of anodized aluminium is just the thing to help you create the finest chod rigs and stiff rigs imaginable! It features a tapering point to allow you to tease the D-rig into the perfect shape as well as a mushroom cap for tensioning swivel knots, and a recess for forming perfect loops. In fact the tapering diameter of the whole tool can be used to round loops of various sizes. Indispensible for the angler who wants to tie chod rigs like the masters!
- The new ChodSafe is revealed...
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Why I Use The Naked Chod - Oli Bowles
- Learn to tie the Naked Chod rig
- Chod-Rig Tips - Phil Buckley
- The Anti-Eject Chod Rig - Mark Bryant
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Simon Kenny Bags a Last-Gasp Brute...This season I've been making the 200-mile round trip from...
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...