Super Wrap has been designed by Team Korda to help prevent crayfish and nuisance species damaging or stealing your hook baits. To use, simply slide your hook bait into the desired length of Super Wrap tube and shrink it down over a steaming kettle. You can then repeat, placing the second length of tubing at 90 degrees to the first. Using an Extenda stop will ensure your hook bait cannot be removed from the hair.
- Ultra Clear
- Perforated for maximum flavour leakage
- Simple to use
- Super tough
- 2:1 shrink rate
Three sizes are available, to cover all hook bait choices: 12mm, 22mm and 32mm.
- How to cast long distances with Darrell Peck Cast 30 wraps (120 yards) accurately when long range fishing 76539 Views
- Springtime Singles Pecky gives us a detailed look into his super simple pop up rig! 55164 Views
- Work, Fish, Sleep, Repeat #3 'Arris and Spoons get out for a super productive overnighter! 9519 Views
- WIN a super-light BLACK SINGLEZ set up.
- Tie The Withy Pool Rig!
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway