- Buoyant stems for use with a marker float
- The foam section allows the float to work in weed
- Injection-moulded 10-inch stems
- Two stems per pack
Ever had difficulty getting your float to rise on weedy waters? Well, you needn't have. We have produced an injection-moulded stem that holds the float 10in or so off the bottom, above any low-lying weed. Your main line can run freely through a large eye, helping the float to pop up. There are two stems per pack.
- Spot On - New Marker Lead explained Danny Fairbrass
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!