- Unique bait-cutting tool
- Allows you to produce perfect chops, quickly
- Chopped baits release flavour quicker and won't roll
- 16mm, 20mm and 25mm versions available
What a response we’ve had to the launch of this gem. It’s the brother to the Krusha and allows you to smash out loads of perfectly chopped boilies in double-quick time. There are three Kutters in the range that suit 16mm, 20mm and 25mm baits. To use them, simply depress the button, remove the plunger and drop in a few baits. Then use the plunger to force the baits down the Kutter, whereupon the inner blade slices them perfectly – and it’s practically effort-free!
The resulting halved baits are superb in spod mixes and won’t roll off the spot at all, due to their shape – which is a bonus when targeting sloping gravel humps, marginal slopes or moving water.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In