- Korda's lightweight throwing stick
- Makes long-range baiting with boilies easy
- Rubber handle provides great grip
- 25mm and 20mm sizes available
The Eazi-Stik has a long, straight shaft which allows the boilie to pick up more speed before it exits. The faster the boilie travels, the further it travels. Field-testing this length generated maximum speed without increasing the effort required to move the stick through the air. Made from ultra-light polycarbonate plastic makes the Eazi-Stik incredibly light, making baiting effortless. It greatly reduces fatigue on your arm, which is a major bonus because most sticks kill your arm. Take care though, accidentally hitting the ground on the follow through can damage this stick.
Keep it out of direct sunlight in the heat of summer too, as prolonged exposure to temperatures of 25 degrees can warp the shape. The bend in the end of the Eazi-Stik is essential to its performance. This long, J-shaped bend increases back spin on the boilie and the backspin 'lifts' the boilie in flight. greatly increasing distance. The broken texture of the rubberised handle creates the right amount of friction with your hand to ensure a firm grip - This stops the stick twisting in your hand on the downward stroke, keeping the baits straight. Great effort was put into keeping the handle as slim as possible - this substantially reduces fatigue on your forearm, which is a problem found in most other sticks. The handle was made 8" long to allow one or two-handed grip.
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 20430 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 17634 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 21465 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In