- A magnetic rig case with 12 internal compartments for rig bits!
- Specially made aluminium bar keeps hook links from tangling
- Will store up to 20 rigs
- Supplied with standard pins and double pins, so hook links without loops or
swivels can be stored
Unlike the existing Rig-Safe models, this one also provides storage for small essential rig components, such as boilie stops, beads, swivels, shrink tube and anything else of a similar size.
These are kept in the 12 secure compartments that fill one side of the case, which snap shut to ensure there is no chance of them spilling out during transit.
The other side of the Mini Rig-Safe Combi will hold 20 rigs of up to eight inches in length, which are stored neatly and held in place via the pins provided. It comes supplied with 15 standard pins for storing finished rigs on the high density foam board, plus 10 double pins that will hold rigs in place that are yet to have a swivel or similar attached to them.
It features the specially machined, ridged aluminium bar that is found on the other Rig-Safe models, and is designed to retain your hooks in perfect condition and keeps them razor sharp, plus the way it has been made ensured that curved shrink tube and ‘kickers’ stay the correct shape during storage.
The Mini Rig-Safe Combi is made from high impact plastic and is incredibly strong, plus it is finished in soft touch rubber to allow a good grip in wet conditions. The clever magnetic locking system ensures that it can’t come open during transit, but there are no latches to fiddle about with top open and close it when you have cold hands!
- Dave Levy reveals his favourite big-carp rigs!
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!