- Magnetic rig case
- Can store rigs of 12 inches or longer
- Double-ended design allows 90 rigs to be stored
- Features a soft-touch rubber over moulded finish with ruler for rig tying
The Korda Rig Safe has been specially designed for the safe storage of all your rigs. Your hook link and hook are vital parts of your set up and need to be looked after, especially with the needle-sharp, touched-up points that anglers favour today. With rigs tied up you can easily store them by attaching the hook to the bar and they are kept straight and tidy by pinning the other end down.
With plenty of space to keep well over 50 rigs, you'll always be prepared!
A three-section store allows you to keep items such as the rig pins, swivels or Kwik Links in. The Rig Safe is made from practically indestructible ABS plastic, which should help it last a lifetime.
- Dave Levy's guide to the Heli-Safe system
- Spring Watercraft - Oli Bowles
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- Ben Hervey-Murray bags some French brutes!Heading deep into the Champagne-Ardenne region of France...
- Well Known Actor Banks A 'Stow Chunk Scott Maslen has been on fire recently, fishing at his...