- Remodelled RigSafe
- Holds up to 60 rigs
- Magnetic locking system prevents box from opening in transit
- Comes with 30 standard pins and 15 double pins
We’ve overhauled our rig-storage solutions recently, and this new Rig-Safe is the result. It’s robust and compact, yet it will hold up to 60 pre-tied rigs! As you’d expect, we’ve tweaked the design to include several neat upgrades compared to the traditional rig box.
The magnetic locking system ensures that the box can’t come open in transit, and is easy to open, even in the wet and cold of a UK winter! The rigs are secured by hooking over a ridged aluminium bar that prevents tangles, and the hook end of the box is slightly recessed to protect those hook points. The RigSafe comes with 30 standard single pins and 15 double pins, which have been designed to secure hook links that haven’t been finished with a loop or swivel, allowing you to leave final adjustments to rig length until you’re in the swim.
The case is finshed in a carpy soft-touch rubber too!
- Did you know Pecky uses a DEEPER Pro+? Here he is using adjustable zigs to catch angers at Linear! 19245 Views
- Thinking Tackle OD Season 2 Episode 3 TRAILER Danny F and Lawrence East travel to Linear Fisheries 17550 Views
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 21434 Views
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- New Chod-Safe, Mini Rig-Safe and XX hooks in shops now!A raft of new Korda products hit the shelves this week with...
- NEW Tackle BoxBeing well organised on the bank will definitely help you...
- The new Mini Rig-Safe Combi is just about to be released!The latest addition to the hugely popular Rig-Safe range is...