- Magnetic rig case
- Can store rigs of 12 inches or longer
- Double-ended design allows 90 rigs to be stored
- Features a soft-touch rubber over moulded finish with ruler for rig tying
Those of you who use longer rigs or need more storage space will love the Large Rig-Safe! This is the ultimate rig storage system for anyone looking for more capacity than the existing Mini Rig-Safe offers, or needs somewhere to store pre-tied rigs of 12 inches or longer.
It will hold up to 90 rigs, thanks to one side of it featuring double-ended storage, and the clever magnetic locking system means that it will never come open accidentally during transit, but is very easy to open when you want to, even with cold hands!
The Large Rig-Safe features a specially machined, ridged aluminium bar to retain the hooks and keep them razor sharp until you’re ready to use them, and it has been shaped so that if you’re using a curved shrink tube kicker it retains its shape if you store them point upwards.
It comes supplied with 30 standard pins to hold swivels or loops in place on the high density foam inner, and prevent tangles, or if you prefer to tie your rigs to the right length when you arrive at the water, then you can make use of the 20 double pins which will keep those in place, rather than in a knotted mess!
It is made from high-impact plastic, meaning that it is every strong, and is finished in soft-touch rubber, which not only feels nice in your hands but allows a good grip on it even when wet. The outside is marked up to 12 inches or 30 cm, so you can tie your rigs to exactly the length that you require.
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!
- Scott Lloyd Checks In
- The new Large Rig-Safe is in tackle shops this week!Those of you who use longer rigs or need more storage space...
- Big-Pit Hit - Ed BetteridgeThe ever-consistent Ed Betteridge has managed to keep to...
- Don't miss the first episode of Monster Carp Season Four!The new season of Monster Carp kicks off with a 90 minute...