- Chod storage system
- Built from rugged, overmoulded plastic
- Holds 28 pre-tied rigs and three spare leaders
- Pop-out handle allows you to steam rigs on the Chod Safe
If you use chod rigs, or hinged stiff rigs then you’re going to want one of these neat cases. They’re an impact-proof way to curve and store up to 28 perfect Mouth Trap hook sections, of a range of lengths. Two different diameter sections allow you to set, and keep both short and longer pre-tied chod rigs in the perfect fish-catching curve.
What’s more, there’s also space for three pre-tied leadcore leaders (or similar) with Heli-Safe beads attached. Those clever design bods have engineered a pop-up handle to allow you to steam your chods into the perfect curve, without burning your fingers too!
The ChodSafe is finished in a soft-touch rubber and features a neat magnetic closure system to prevent it opening in transit.
Each ChodSafe comes with thirty pins to secure your rigs to the foam-lined cylindrical sections.
- Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach Learn how to GPS map your lake with Korda Koach Rob Burgess 17223 Views
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 23172 Views
- Darrell Peck - Big Belgium Canal Carp Pecky visits the Kempisch Canal in search of 50lb carp 30701 Views
- The new ChodSafe is revealed...
- KAMAKURA - Precision Sharpened Hooks
- Spring fishing with Marc Cav
- Success at Road Lake, France
- Guide to being a #WinterHero
- Korda 24 Christmas Giveaway
- A Proper Look At Black Singlez
- COMPAC Out Now!