Deeper Pro Plus Onshore GPS mapping with Korda Koach
Carp Fishing Korda Koach Rob Burgess gives a step by step guide on how to use the Deeper Pro + Onshore GPS mapping function.
The GPS onshore mapping function is a fantastic, and underused, tool for creating detailed maps of your lake. Korda Koach Rob Burgess knows that knowledge is power and this guide will show you exactly what you need to know to get that edge.
evel up your angling with the highest spec castable fish finder ever. It offers more power, more features, and the best casting range and scanning depth, plus it is the world’s only castable with inbuilt GPS.
Just cast out, reel in and create detailed maps live on your smartphone screen. The Deeper PRO+ is the only fish finder on the market capable of creating bathymetric maps from the shore.
Robert Burgess explains this fantastic feature in a step by step guide that allows you to map the entire lake quickly easily, without the need to make notes the traditional way. For those who are time poor you can now find out about spots, depths and the lake bed so it is interactive and digital. Once you have mapped your lakes you can look back on them in detail via Lake Book, you can even mark out distances to find out exactly where you want to fish. The GPS onshore mapping is a tool that saves time and also allows you to access a bank of knowledge even when you are not on the bank.
FOR A LIMITED TIME 💥 FREE Spinner Pack inc: Kurv Hooks (Size 4), Krank Hooks (Size 4), Medium Kickers, Spinner Swivels, Micro Rig Swivel, Floss Caps,Hook Beads and 25lb Boom
Deeper Pro+ RRP: £209.99 | Available at Korda stockists
FREE Spinner Rig Pack available for a limited time only whilst stocks last
- Masterclass Vol 5 OFFICIAL TRAILER ONLINE at 6:00PM on SUNDAY 21st JANUARY 2018. 5 Views: 172,798
- Ali goes fishing with Gazza Ever wondered what a day fishing with Paul Gascoigne is like? Views: 6,589
- Dan shares his winter session success on Embryo's Cawcutts! The bait, the rigs and the tactics.. 5 Views: 61,278
- Elliott Gray unveils a host of new product for 2016! ...and catches a few as well! 5 Views: 54,301
- Ed's video blog from Gigantica! Plenty of lovely fish landed! 5 Views: 50,785
- Back with PART 2! Thinking Tackle Season 2 Monday 6th May | 7pm 5 Views: 23,172
- THINKING TACKLE is back for 2019! Available... Monday 1st April 7pm 5 Views: 32,438
- Thinking Tackle Online Episode 4 Part 2 - TRAILER Available Sunday 2nd December | 7.00pm 1 Views: 53,365
- Thinking Tackle Online - Episode 3 TRAILER Watch Episode 3 - Sunday 1st July 7.00pm Views: 36,072
- Thinking Tackle Online - Episode 2 TRAILER Available Online Sunday 3rd June | 7.00pm Views: 27,716
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 8 Stalking expert Simon Scott shows how to catch close in. 1 Views: 221,491
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 7 Big-hit master, Jake Wildbore goes up against Dan on Brasenose 1 5 Views: 43,452
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 6 Spooner and Elliott Gray divulge the key to fishing busy waters! 4 Views: 30,981
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 5 Can Seaman prove himself as good a carper as he is a goalie?! 5 Views: 38,902
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 4 Probably the most prolific big-fish shows EVER! 5 Views: 51,760
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 8 Stalking expert Simon Scott shows how to catch close in. 221491 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Ep 8 James Armstrong and Tom Dove tackle the day-only Walthamstow 100419 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Ep 5 Ali Hamidi and Tom Dove haul on St Johns on the Linear Fisheries 83307 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Carp Fishing at Thorpe Lea. Ali Hamidi joins Jake and Dan Wildbore at Thorpe Lea. 67696 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 4 - Yateley Carp Fishing Ali Hamidi is joined by long-time fishing buddy, Gaz Fareham 66165 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Carp Fishing at Sandhurst Gaz Fareham and Danny Fairbrass tackle Sandhurst Lake. 63168 Views