Thinking Tackle Podcast #007 | Tom Dove
Carp fishing Tom Dove is Korda developments head of product development and stars with Ali Hamidi and Neil Spooner on ITV4’s Monster Carp series.
In this TT Podcast hear the story of his huge 57lb 7oz UK personal best “Annie”, tales from his Monster Carp filming trips and get the lowdown of why he loves Zigs. PLUS Tom answers the questions you have sent in to our social media… you won’t want to miss this one.
In 2005, Tom won the British Young Carpers Championships, which lead to him finding a career in Carp Fishing.
In his early teens, Tom cut his teeth fishing on the famous Walthamstow complex of lakes in East London, a venue he acknowledges, as his Carp fishing learning ground.
Following this, he fished Essex Big fish water, “ The Essex Manor. ” It was here that he caught his present personal best Carp known as “ The Amphibian aka Annie“ at 57lb 5oz.
Today he continues to educate and inspire anglers, due to his extensive Carp Angling experience and abilities.
- Thinking Tackle Podcast #005 | Simon Hartop We talk Subsurface, fishing the thames and catching secret carp 1 Views: 41,283
- The Thinking Tackle Podcast #001 - Danny Fairbrass Watch Now 5 Views: 11,801
- Masterclass Vol 5 OFFICIAL TRAILER ONLINE at 6:00PM on SUNDAY 21st JANUARY 2018. 5 Views: 180,289
- The Thinking Tackle Podcast | Watch Now #002 Ft. Damian Clarke 5 Views: 16,273
- THINKING TACKLE is back for 2019! Available... Monday 1st April 7pm 5 Views: 40,056
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 4 Probably the most prolific big-fish shows EVER! 5 Views: 55,922
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 3 The gang return to the Road Lake for some spectacular action 5 Views: 41,740
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 2 Pecky and Ali tackle day ticket water, Farlows. 5 Views: 48,426
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 1 Danny Leads the gang to thick and fast action on the Road Lake 5 Views: 53,261
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 8 Can reality star Mick Norcross catch his first ever 20? 5 Views: 25,924
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 7 Big-carp man, James Turner joins Adam Penning at Thorney Weir 5 Views: 36,031
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 6 Danny is back for revenge on Bluebell, this time with Spooner! 5 Views: 31,885
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 5 Against the clock, Ali and Dovey tackle Nunnery Fishery 5 Views: 42,084
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 4 Adam Penning and Simon Scott visit the historic Yately complex. 5 Views: 45,774
- Thinking Tackle Season 7 - Ep 3 Surface fishing is the tactic this time and the action is fast! 5 Views: 30,818
- Thinking Tackle Season 8 - Ep 8 Stalking expert Simon Scott shows how to catch close in. 230530 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Ep 8 James Armstrong and Tom Dove tackle the day-only Walthamstow 106609 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Ep 5 Ali Hamidi and Tom Dove haul on St Johns on the Linear Fisheries 89638 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Carp Fishing at Thorpe Lea. Ali Hamidi joins Jake and Dan Wildbore at Thorpe Lea. 73023 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 4 - Yateley Carp Fishing Ali Hamidi is joined by long-time fishing buddy, Gaz Fareham 71506 Views
- Thinking Tackle Season 6 - Carp Fishing at Sandhurst Gaz Fareham and Danny Fairbrass tackle Sandhurst Lake. 68921 Views